We are situated on the edge of Cowansville, in an area known as Sweetsburg, set in an acre of garden. We provide easy access to tourist activities the region of Brome Mississquoi in the Eastern townships offers.
Local attractions include:
• Routes des Cantons
• La Routes des vins.
• Cowansville Heritage Tour.
• The beautiful Historical Murals in Cowansville
• Explore the locations used in the Inspector Gamache novels by Louise Penny
• Golf clubs – Cowansville, Inverness, Lac Brome, Sutton, and Bromont
• Very beautiful cycle paths
• Walking and hiking in Sutton and Bromont
• Relaxation spa’s West Brome, Balnea and St Ignace de Stanbridge
• Antiques shops and fairs
• Music festivals and concerts
• Seasonal fruit picking
• Agro tourism including alpaca farms
• Equestrian center’s Cowansville and Bromont
• Water Park in Bromont
In the winter there is also:
• Alpine skiing at Sutton and Bromont
• Cross-country skiing
• Snow shoeing
• Open air skating in 4 locations in Cowansville
• Our own sliding hill
• In the run up to Christmas the local Christmas Markets